Animal Wildlife Trappers is GROWING! A prospective employee has the following baseline qualities:
- Is not afraid of heights (working on roof tops)
- Is not afraid of wildlife
- Is able to go in small spaces and high temperatures (ex. attics, crawl spaces, basements,etc.)
- Is able to lift heavy objects
- Is a people person
- Has a knowledge of Florida Wildlife
- Has a valid Driver License
- Is 21 and older
- While previous experience in either position is appreciated, no experience but a willingness to learn is required.
- As our company is based around our customer service, we need people who are positive and hard working.
Job Descriptions of Available Positions:
Sales-Technician: You will meet with customers, identify the species of wildlife and the sources of entry points around homes, identify damage caused by wildlife, inspections of rooftop and perimeter of home, set up appointments based on leads; whether by internet or phone, seal-up of entire home, complex, apartment, working on roof tops and in small spaces.
- Technician Helper: Hands on removal of wildlife, seal-up of entire home, complex, or apartment, identify the species of wildlife and the sources of entry points around homes, identify damage caused by wildlife, setting up follow-ups and close-out dates, working on roof tops and in small spaces, meet with and communicating with customers every step of the way.