Oralando Squirrel Removal
Squirrels are often drawn to garages and attics; however, they are excellent climbers and will set up shop anywhere that is warm and dry. They generally make their way in by chewing holes in the exterior of the structure or entering through eaves, soffits, and vents. Orlando squirrel removal is a must if they have chosen to make your attic space your new home, as few animals are as proficient at creating just enough noise to drive you and your family nuts, no pun intended! When they’ve made their way through, squirrels will happily nest and store food while making a lot of noise in the process. They can also be a terror to gardens and shrubs.
Animal Wildlife Trappers will set traps and humanely remove the squirrels from your Orlando property. We can also work with you to seal off any exposed areas that led to an entry point within the home, garage, or building. It is also extremely important that Animal Wildlife Trappers decontaminate and repair the property. All of these steps will be explained in detail during your free consultation.
Safe and Effective Removal
It is very important to effectively cover all the bases to ensure protection of your home or commercial building in the future:
- Safe and thorough squirrel removal
- Sealing your home or commercial building to prevent future intrusion
- Attic sanitation to sterilize and remove any disease left behind
Issues Squirrels Can Cause
Squirrels cause a number of significant issues within living and storage spaces because they:
- Chew through wires (common fire hazard)
- Chew through PVC plumbing lines
- Shred any available materials to nest including insulation, wall paper, and wood
- Leave behind excrement that can host a number of zoonotic diseases (those that can be transmitted to humans including Salmonella and Leptospirosis)
- Can carry parasites, ticks, and fleas
- Can die in a space and leave an unsanitary and foul odor
Fast Squirrel Removal in Orlando
Squirrel removal in Orlando must be done quickly, efficiently, and just as soon as you suspect a problem. If you let these furry friends get a foothold in your attic, complete and final removal can be exponentially more difficult. So if you hear the telltale signs such as running around in the attic, call the professionals immediately and never attempt to take this on yourself.
If you suspect you might have a problem, but are not entirely sure, call Animal Wildlife Trappers for a free consultation at 352-267-0546.