Mice are an extremely common and destructive nuisance because they quickly contaminate high traffic areas within the home or building with salmonella and other bacteria, tear electrical wires, burrow and nest in attic insulation and other areas of the house, and die in hard to reach places, leaving a foul and unsanitary odor.
Mice will enter the home and often nest in attics and basements. There are a number of places mice can make their way in, so once one is spotted or as a preventative measure, it is important that you contact Animal Wildlife Trappers to identify key areas of exposure to the outdoors. There are so many overlooked areas surrounding a structure that the home and business owner will miss, but the mouse can spot from a mile away.
To manage a mouse infestation, Animal Wildlife Trappers will:
- Identify any unsealed entryways
- Humanely bait and trap the mice
- Seal up areas openings from the outdoors
- Administer rodenticide around the outdoor perimeter of the house or building
- Perform a necessary cleanup to sanitize exposed areas