While birds can be lovely animals to watch flying in the sky, they can quickly become a nuisance when they are roosting nearby or getting trapped in inconvenient places within your home or building. Because birds roost on building tops, ledges, signage, and any available perch, they typically create a mess, but can also make their way into your space.
Our Animal Wildlife Trappers professionals will safely remove and install bird exclusion barriers to prevent disruption or even damage in and around your home or business. While birds are typically harder to control outdoors, there are means to preventing them from perching and Animal Wildlife Trappers can consult on strategies.
Common issues surrounding unwanted birds:
- Easily get trapped in attics, chimneys, AC units, and ductwork
- Can leave behind droppings, feathers, mites, and fleas
- Can cause damage to the home by pecking at the wood
- Bird droppings can be caustic and cause damage to stone and metal
- Bird droppings can develop fungal spores which can cause lung disease in humans called histoplasmosis