Attic Cleanup & Decontamination
The attic is a space for storage, not a raccoon condo.
While it traps heat for your home, attic insulation also makes the perfect nest for unwanted wildlife. Once an animal has entered the attic, it has likely left its mark. In many cases, animals invading an attic or crawl space will leave behind (see photos below):
- Urine and feces which becomes absorbed into the insulation
- Debris scattered throughout the area
- Pheromone scents that can attract more wildlife
- Parasites, fleas, and other pathogens
- Odors that make their way throughout the rest of your property
The Animal Wildlife Trappers will restore your attic to its original condition through a thorough decontamination process involving vacuuming, removal or restoration of insulation, and a medical grade disinfectant/deodorizer spray. Our disinfectant process is safe and effective and quickly destroys what the wildlife has left behind without impacting the structure of your home or building.